Includes torso, head, foot, and various hand poses - select from menu on the right!
Hahaha—reblog comic about having trouble drawing hands, follow up by reblogging 3d rotatable resources for people who have trouble drawing hands.
Walt Disney Animation Studios | 1937 - 2014
After seeing this post, I decided to make this. The “Experimental” era is usually referred to as Post-Renaissance. I imagine the Revival is going to continue through this decade. 2015 and beyond films listed are: (left to right) Zootopia, Giants, and Moana.
If you want to read more about each era and how they got their names, click here.
If someone makes you feel obligated or forced to do something you don’t want to, you may be experiencing coercion. By definition, sexual coercion is “the act of using pressure, alcohol or drugs, or force to have sexual contact with someone against his or her will” and includes “persistent attempts to have sexual contact with someone who has already refused.”
Think of sexual coercion as a spectrum or a range. It can vary from someone verbally egging you on to someone actually forcing you to have contact with them. It can be verbal and emotional, in the form of statements that make you feel pressure, guilt or shame. You can also be made to feel forced through more subtle actions. For example, your partner might:
- Make you feel like you owe them — for example, because you’re in a relationship, because you’ve had sex before, because they spent money on you or bought you a gift, because you go home with them
- Give you compliments that sound extreme or insincere as an attempt to get you to agree to something
- Badger you, yell at you, or hold you down
- Give you drugs and alcohol to loosen up your inhibitions
- Play on the fact that you’re in a relationship, saying things such as: “Sex is the way to prove your love for me” or “If I don’t get sex from you I’ll get it somewhere else”
- React negatively (with sadness, anger or resentment) if you say no or don’t immediately agree to something
- Continue to pressure you after you say no
- Make you feel threatened or afraid of what might happen if you say no
- Try to normalize their sexual expectations — for example, “I need it, I’m a guy.”
In a relationship where sexual coercion is occurring, there is a lack of consent, and the coercive partner doesn’t respect the boundaries or wishes of the other.
THIS SO MUCH
your partner forcing you to have sex “because you’re [their] girlfriend” or “you owe [them]” is RAPE. even if they make you say “yes” first. it’s still rape if they’re MAKING YOU DO IT.
I wish I had known this. don’t waste 6 years of your life like I did.
a WIP from my 3ds. I really like drawing on it during breaks and bus rides home.
THIS IS ON A 3DS!?
Warning to all women using the OkCupid dating site/app; if you are matched with this guy DO NOT CONTACT HIM. He has raped two girls and assaulted several, and is known to stalk, harass, and abuse. Police have been notified but no charges were ever filed. Long story short he got away with it every time. If he shows up on your feed, do not answer his messages and please report him. He is extremely dangerous. Be careful. Please reblog to try and keep women safe.
This is really serious. He is the most disgusting and vile human being I have ever come in contact with. He is extremely dangerous and knows how to use his “charm” to his advantage. Please spread this around (especially if you know me in real life since he from my area). You could literally save someone’s life.
In honor of my posting on this blog again I want to do a small giveaway to thank my followers for sticking around.
- Rose quartz worry stone
- Chrysoprase tumbled stone
- Green Calcite chunk
- Amethyst pendant
- Break at home geode (not pictured)
- Mystery Prize
- You do not have to be following me, though it is appreciated if you do
- Reblog to enter, 1 reblog=1 entry
- Likes do not count as a entry, though are alright for bookmarking
- No giveaway blogs, and please dont spam your followers
- Removing or editing the text in any way will disqualify you
- Must be 18 years or older to enter, or must have parents permission. As per tumblr guidlines
- Ask box must be open for me to contact you if you win
- Must be willing to give me your shipping address if you win
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected
The giveaway will end Tuesday, September 30th at 8pm Pacific time.
Winner will be chosen via random.org for fairness.
You may reblog as much as you wish, but again please don’t spam your followers
Giveaway is open worldwide, all shipping expenses paid by me.
Winner will not be publicly announced unless they are okay with me doing so (due to past winners of others and my own giveaways receiving hate from those who didn’t win)
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
Seizure First Aid.
Learn it. Share it. Know it. Use it.
100% correct medical information on tumblr for once; also consider calling 911 if you don’t know how often the person has seizures and ESPECIALLY if the seizure has lasted 5 minutes or more (which is why the watch is critical)
This happened to me on a train ride. Don’t ever hold anyone who’s having a seizure you can actually damage they’r spine, also open they’r mouth by using his or her chin never use ur fingers. When your actually in a situation like this you will know what to do. Don’t panic.
Also important: NEVER try to put stuff in their mouth. No not your wallet, not a belt, not anything, ok? Yeah yeah yeah you think they’ll bite their tongue because you saw it on tv, BUT DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN OR IN FRONT OF THEIR GODDAMN MOUTH. You can seriously hurt them or they can choke on something or you’ll be obstructing their airway. The risk of you hurting them by cramming something in their mouth is much higher than the likelihood that they’ll bite off their tongue and/or choke on it.
The most important thing is to be calm and reassuring to the person having a seizure. They may be disoriented and panicky when they come to, so make sure to let them know where they are, who you are, what just happened, and that help is on the way so they can focus on getting their bearings.